Working with young people is very important to us and forms an integral part of our company’s ethos. As experienced teachers of Alternative Curriculum we find we are well able to develop strong working relationships with often difficult youngsters. For us, getting young people in the outdoors offers them a vehicle for change. Challenging behaviour, low self-esteem and self confidence are improved through safe and fun adventurous activities designed to meet the needs of your group.
‘We saw what a massive difference it makes when you have Instructors who really care about the people they are working with’ Jamie Ormes Prince’s Trust Team Leader, Brecon Beacons Residential
- We organise multi activity Residentials in bunkhouses / camping in a venue to suit your budget and location.
- Our sites are situated in fantastic rural environments where we utilise the surrounding countryside to provide real adventure.
- We have an exciting range of activities including: High Ropes & Zipwires in the forest, Climbing & Abseiling on the cliffs to Kayaking, Coasteering and raft building on the water.
- We can offer a comprehensive service to include pickup in our high quality VW Shuttles.
- As experienced and qualified instructors we will make sure you have a safe, memorable and fun Residential.
‘Going away to Arran and working with the other guys taught me to control my temper, to be more patient and to work with others.’
Ricky Mason ex-pupil St Joseph’s Catholic College, Re-engagement trip to the Isle of Arran
Check out our Prince’s Trust page for information on our Team Programme Residential
“Having been with lots of different providers for many residentials I have found OceanRock the most supportive and reliable, stretching our students to achieving their potential” Stef Hensel Prince’s Trust Team Leader, Henley College Coventry