OceanRock can arrange a tailored experience for your students to amazing locations whether incorporating field work elements, a kayaking or vocational qualification or just to experience the outdoors.
We are AALA licensed, British Canoe Union (BCU) coaches and leaders, as well as Mountain Instructors (AMI) and qualified classroom teachers. Our staff are committed to working with young people and will ensure you get the best possible experience as well as having a lot of fun!
Need inspiration? Here are some sample trips that we run
- Sea Kayak wild camping adventure in North Devon
- Scotland – Lochs and The Western Isles by kayak or canoe
- Skye – experience the Cullin Ridge (Mountaineering)
- The Lake District – Canyoning, Climbing & Mountaineering based in a mountain cottage
- The Gower, S. Wales – Coasteering, Climbing & Kayaking
- Brecon Beacons, S. Wales – High Ropes, Zipwires, Canoeing and Mountain Walking
- Stockholm Archipelago, Sweden – Seakayaking adventures
- The Atlantic West Coast, Ireland – Multi Activity adventures alongside fantastic fieldwork opportunities
If you would like further information on our bespoke trips please get in touch.